Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are recruiting for an F&B Manager. As F&B Manager you will be expected to remain ‘hands on’ in and ensure the smooth running of all Food & Beverage operations. You will be able to lead, inspire, train and motivate your team to ensure a fantastic guest experience and ensure your team are working to company standards at all times.
- To manage the day to day operations of the department
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure the smooth running of the restaurant, bars, conferences and events
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules and work to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for inventories, stock takes and ordering
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a previous management / supervisory experience within a Hotel environment
- Have experience within a banqueting operation
- Passion for hospitality service excellence, with an eye for detail towards delivering an unrivalled customer experience
- Be efficient, organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Be able to comply with company standards and procedures
- Great people skills, able to nurture, develop and lead a team
This is a full time position working 45 hours per week, 5 days per week Monday to Sunday. We offer competitive salary, training and development, company pension scheme, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.