Waiter/ress - London
Waiter/ress - Artist Residence London
We’re looking for a talented and creative Waiter / Waitress / Front of house staff to join our small, dedicated hospitality team at The Cambridge Street Kitchen. We are looking for part-time and full-time members of staff.
Once a Victorian pub, The Cambridge Street Kitchen is a revived social hub, open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We serve an inventive menu showcasing the very best of Britain’s seasonal ingredients, whilst our resident bartenders are on hand to create an array of unique cocktails. We also have two very popular event spaces which are often booked out for parties, meetings, events and photoshoots.
Timeout Love London Winner 2016
Hotel of the Year - Good Hotel Guide 2016
Extra Mile Winner – Lescape 2016
Our people must:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Have experience working in restaurants
- Have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail.
Ideally , our people will:
- Have a little bit of hotel experience but it’s not a deal breaker.
- Be up for getting involved in the team and learning about all aspects of the restaurant and wider business
- Love food and drink.
- Know London inside and out
- Love talking to guests
What we can offer is:
- Highly competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday Voucher
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Meal whilst on shift
- 20% - 50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 4 friends
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!