Breakfast Chef - London
Breakfast Chef - Artist Residence London
From the multi-award-winning group Artist Residence – Fun and Friendly places to eat drink and sleep!
Let us be part of your next chapter!
Once a Victorian pub, The Cambridge Street Kitchen is a revived social hub, open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We serve an inventive menu showcasing the very best of Britain’s seasonal ingredients, whilst our resident bartenders are on hand to create an array of unique cocktails. We also have two very popular event spaces which are often booked out for parties, meetings, events and photoshoots.
Timeout Love London Winner 2016
Hotel of the Year - Good Hotel Guide 2016
Extra Mile Winner – Lescape 2016
- Maintaining your assigned station in a clean and orderly manner at all times
- Follow standard recipes and minimizing waste to ensure that the restaurant food cost is in line with budget.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and that dishes are prepared according to standard
- Training colleagues as necessary in the preparation and presentation of dishes
- Working with the Head Chef to develop new menu ideas
We Want You If …
- 2+ years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Good Knowledge of Seasonal Produce, flavour combinations & Food trend Awareness
- Good Knowledge of All day dining Establishments.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.
- Proven organizational skills, works well on their own and with others.
- Able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance related bonus structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday Voucher
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Meal whilst on shift
- 20% - 50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 4 friends
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!