Bartender - Cornwall
Bartender - Artist Residence Penzance
Artist Residence Cornwall is located in the old quarter of seaside town, Penzance, and features 24 individually decorated bedrooms and a relaxed restaurant and bar, The Cornish Barn. We like to think we provide a home away from home for our guests, with comfy bedrooms, friendly, down-to-earth service and deliciously wholesome food.
The Cornish Barn is a rustic restaurant, bar and smokehouse serving a wholesome menu with a focus on fresh Cornish produce – all helped along by craft beers and wines from local independent vineyards. Our head chef, Neal, serves a seasonal menu showcasing Cornish produce and traditional cooking techniques. Meat and fish is cured, hung, smoked and charred for a rich and distinctive flavour - the ultimate in Cornish comfort food.
Reporting to our Bar Manager , our perfect bartender has a strong interest in all things booze, has a good knowledge of cocktails, is able to change a keg and pull the perfect pint!
Ideally , our people will:
- Have a little bit of hotel experience but it’s not a deal breaker.
- Be up for getting involved in menu development and helping out the business as a whole.
- Happy to get involved in restaurant service,
- Regularly go to other bars / restaurants that inspire them.
- Have at least 1 year experience bartending in a pub or bar setting.
- Have a desire to learn about all areas of the business.
Our people must:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
The Offer :
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday Voucher
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Meal whilst on shift
- 20% - 50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 4 friends
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!
Apply for Bartender - Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly