Team Member - London
Team Member - South West London
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of commercial small sided football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with over 50 community Clubs across Europe.
Our clubs are about bringing local people together, sharing the good times as a community, being proud of where we’re from and being the local home of 5-a-side. Each of our clubs has their own individual Club Crest that represents their local community.
To support in the overall execution of Powerleague business. Specifically first line support for the management team to deliver excellent in customer service, maximising revenue opportunities, assisting with the delivery of the sale plan. The team members role with be varied and suit individuals with strong communication skills, ability to multi task and adaptable to a number of roles.
The Essence of the Role / Key Accountabilities
- Support the management team with the day to day execution of the business
- Delivery excellence in customer service
- Adapt to the needs of the business and be flexibly around shift patterns
- Accept key holder responsibility where necessary and lead a shift
- Have the flexibility to work across a number of functions in accordance with the needs of the business – reception, bar, cleaning, maintenance, duty manager
- To assist the Club manager to deliver the quarterly sales plan.
- Problem solve
- To provide wherever necessary the clubs first telephone response.
- To undertake related administrative tasks.
- Ensure leagues are managed in accordance to services rebooted and not compromising on service and customer experience.
- Implement and embed the turn your screens green ethos.
- Deal with head office related requests
- Report and update daily to the ROM.
- Fully inducted and brought into service rebooted.
- Land and embed all sales incentives launched.
- Be relentless in delivering the Powerleague promise to “delivery a legendary 5-a-side experience day in , day out.
- The customer is central to all we do as a club.
- Build working relationships with the central administration team
- Support and provide cover the Club Manager.
The Output/Measure of Success
- NPS scoring
- Delivery of Club budgets
- Delivery of the Club sales plan
Competencies / Behaviours
- Customer and operationally focussed
- Ability to deliver a number of functions
- Flexible with regards to shift patterns
- Ability to take responsibility and key hold
- Organised and Collaborative co-ordinator
- Communicating and engaging with the ability to influence 3rd parties & Powerleague Colleagues
- Respect for team & customers alike
- Able to embrace direct feedback
- Room for growth: role expansion
- Attention to detail: Administrational duties
- Personality and enthusiasms
- Geographically mobile
- Proven, Admin, sales or ops background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of League administration
- Experience of managing multi-task
- Experience of call centre or central sales