General Manager - Boston Tea Party, Salisbury
General Manager - Salisbury
Boston Tea Party
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We’re not just looking for any old Manager, but people who want to run their own business – whether a Boston Tea Party or their own café. Our Managers ensure that we never compromise on quality and make sure that both our customers and our teams are really well looked after by being able to run a brilliant shift.
We want you to feel valued and we provide amazing training so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how. You’ll share passion and personality with our customers and our team, so that they love BTP as much as we do.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Professional qualification for Baristas: SCA • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community
Apply for General Manager - Boston Tea Party, Salisbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly