assistant general manager - wandsworth
be you. be an assistant general manager
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people!
what makes a brilliant wagamama assistant general manager?
- you’re an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
- you know how to maximise commercial opportunities and you support your general manager in controlling the business, ensuring it’s profitable at all times
- you’re confident as second in command and work closely with your general manager, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
- you ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene and allergen practices are followed at all times
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline, so you’re always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance
- in the absence of your general manager you lead the restaurant as if it were your own – after all, general manager is where you’re aiming to be!
you’ll already have managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. even so, you’ll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant restaurant
working at wagamama is more than a job, it’s a career!
as a wagamama assistant general manager, you’ll receive fantastic training, a brilliant hourly rate, a share of staff tips, a free meal on every shift, a uniform allowance, amazing staff parties, loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!