senior sous chef - central london
be you. be a senior sous chef
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people!
what makes a brilliant senior sous chef?
- you’ll already have sous or senior sous chef experience in a large, fast-paced kitchen, even so, you’ll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place!
- you’re an inspirational leader who ensures your team delivers exceptional food quality through each + every dish served
- you’re passionate about your people + you care about your guests, creating a positive place to be
- you create an environment where your team understands how important they are to our guest experience
- you train, support + develop your team to help them be the best they can be, and support a strong talent pipeline
- you support your head chef to effectively control gp, spotting opportunities + proactively dealing with these to maximise profitability
- you make sure all wagamama food safety and health + safety standards are consistently met
maybe you’ve never cooked japanese or asian food – not a problem. what’s important is your ability to lead a team under pressure to deliver the highest quality of cooking
working at wagamama is more than a job, it’s a career, as a senior sous chef we offer a fantastic training programme, brilliant salary + bonus, a share of staff tips, a free meal on every shift, amazing staff parties, clean chef whites on every shift, loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!