Door Supervisor - Rhyl
Seasonal SIA Qualified Door Supervisor - Rhyl
Lyons Holiday Parks Limited are currently recruiting for a seasonal SIA Qualified Door Supervisor to assist with door supervision at our popular pubs and clubs within the group. This role will involve night time, weekend work. There is also opportunity to become involved with the general security of the park should this be desired.
Our security team take pride in encompassing excellent customer services whilst ensuring a consistently safe and secure guest experience.
If you have a valid and current Front Line SIA Door Supervisor Badge and genuinely enjoy being responsible for ensuring guest safety we want to hear from you! Due to licencing laws we can only accept applications from those aged 18 years or older.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Working in line with security and safeguarding strategies as outlined by the Security Manager
- Screening the suitability of guests requesting entry to our pubs and clubs.
- Carrying out searches where required for unauthorised or illegal items.
- Minimising conflicts or incidences as they occur by taking appropriate action whilst still giving excellent customer service.
- Ensure that guests do not bring in drugs or alcohol onto the arcade, restaurant or bar areas
- Other duties as required.
Previous experience of working within pubs and clubs of Holiday Home Parks is a distinct advantage as is having a full driving licence.
Apply for Door Supervisor - Rhyl
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly