Junior Sous Chef - Private Dining & Events Kitchen
Junior Sous Chef - Private Dining & Events Kitchen - Liverpool Street, London
As a Sous Chef in the new Rake’s Kitchen at the Andaz London Liverpool Street, I am responsible for the successful running of an energetic kitchen team.
Rake’s will be a modern café bar, representing the best of London – it’s diversity, it’s love of different cultures and traditions, it’s people and their love for innovation and creativity, with London crafted spirits and produce.
The café bar will include breakfast, all day menus, late night snacks and weekend brunches. These will reflect the countries from the Atlantic coast through to the Mediterranean Sea, countries rich in culinary traditions, exotic ingredients and flavours.
As an integral member of this department, I support the Head Chef in overseeing the work, the training and the coaching of the team. I pay attention to details and I have a solid background working within high quality, high volume kitchens. Creative, I am involved in the development of new menu ideas thanks to my good knowledge of fresh ingredients.
In the fantastic atmosphere the Andaz London Liverpool Street provides, I am playing my part as a dynamic leader for the motivated and engaged team I am surrounded by.
As all our outlets have different concepts and kitchens ranging from Brasserie, gastropub to Japanese cuisine, the Andaz London Liverpool Street is able to provide me with the diversity in cuisines to help expand my culinary skills.
What is the Andaz London Liverpool Street?
A 5 Star Luxury Hotel in City of London near Shoreditch including:
- 267 newly renovated boutique guest rooms and spacious suites, with luxurious amenities
- 7 exciting bars and restaurants, including an authentic Japanese, a relaxed brasserie with bottomless brunch, a seriously chic wine lounge and much more…
- 15 distinct spaces ranging from a masonic temple to a grand ballroom, which host private dining, events, meetings and weddings
Being part of ANdAZ also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, which is also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 complimentary night stay for 2 in the ANdAZ (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts in our 7 restaurants & bars for you and 4 other guests
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.