Owners Front Desk Team Member - Prestonpans
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As an Owner Front Desk Team Member I am responsible for:
- Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
- Engaging and building relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
- Creating and supporting a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer care is offered to all customers who visit the park, thereby reducing the opportunity for complaint to a minimum and increasing customer return rate.
- Consistently building and maintaining owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreamsSo, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........