Security Officer - Blackpool
Ocean Edge Holiday Park is set in a cliff top location, on the southern shores of Morecambe Bay. There's plenty to keep the family entertained here with an outdoor and indoor play area, family beer garden, caf,0020indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and brand new all-weather multi-use sports pitch. With extensive investment into the park over the last 2 years Ocean Edge's new and modern facilities make it the perfect base for exploring the North West of England and beyond!
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a Security Officer for our brilliant Ocean Edge Holiday Park based in Morecambe, Lancashire.
Reporting to the Security Manager, you will be required to:
* Complying with all SIA licensing requirements, ensure the business remains compliant.
* Supporting the housekeeping and reception teams by assisting with late arrivals and out of hours queries.
* Patrolling the Park on foot and by vehicle on a regular basis, pro-actively discouraging any on-site intruders.
* Monitoring behaviour and subdue any possible situations likely to cause a disturbance, as well as monitoring noise levels at night and ensuring no disturbance arises due to continued noise.
* Supporting the Maintenance Team by delivering gas bottles if required during the evening.
The ideal Candidate will:
* Hold a current SIA (or equivalent) licence.
* Have previous experience of working in a Security role.
* Have excellent customer service skills.
* Be able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
* Have a full Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK's largest Holiday Park operator.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training