Sous Chef - East Kilbride
Sous Chef - Torrance Hotel, East Kilbride
Torrance Hotel East Kilbride,16 luxury bedroom hotel, created from an 18th century Cotton Mill. The lower kitchen caters for a brasserie and bar area sitting up to 100 covers whilst the second kitchen on the upper floor caters for a booming function trade sitting up to 150 covers. . Looking for a professional experienced sous chef to take control of this very busy unit in the absence of the head chef with a willingness to teach your skills to younger members of the kitchen team. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package with profit share scheme, company pension and inexhaustible staff perks.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the following;
- Compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure that quality and consistency is adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate must also have the following attributes;
- Have a passion for food to help deliver an excellent dining experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record the role being applied for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter, also stating your salary expectation.
Apply for Sous Chef - East Kilbride
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly