Sous Chef - Biggar
Sous Chef - Cornhill Castle Hotel, Biggar
Cornhill Castle Hotel Biggar, our castle on the Clyde, sits in stunning gardens at the end ½ mile drive way and benefits for a recent £1m investment to refurbish the banquette suit, bedrooms and to create a stunning 3 story bridal suit as part of an on going plan to cement the exclusivity of the hotel as a wedding/function venue and bistro restaurant. We currently have an opening for an experienced Sous chef or snr CDP looking to take a step up to join our team must have a minimum of 5 years in a similar establishment .
Salary will be dependant on experience, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package with profit share scheme, company pension and inexhaustible staff perks.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the following;
- Compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure that quality and consistency is adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate must also have the following attributes;
- Have a passion for food to help deliver an excellent dining experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record the role being applied for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter, also stating your salary expectation.
Apply for Sous Chef - Biggar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly