Chef de Partie - Johnstone
Chef de Partie - Bowfield Country Club and Spa, Howwood
Would you like to join Scotland's Award Winning Hotel Group?
Bowfield country club and spa, Howwood, recently refurbished 25 bedroom hotel with state of the art gym and spa facility, with further development to come in the near future, with plans submitted to build a new conference and banqueting facility, we are only 25 minutes from Glasgow with road and train links.
Our new Plumpy Duck Restaurant uses locally sourced fresh produce to create modern and classic dishes in a relaxed family friendly environment. Looking for a committed CDP with 3+ yrs in a professional kitchen and a willingness to learn to join the kitchen team. Salary exceeds NMW we also offer a comprehensive benefits package with profit share scheme, company pension and inexhaustible staff perks.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef De Partie to join our team at the Bowfield Country Club and Spa.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the following;
- Compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure that quality and consistency is adhered to at all times
- Assist in the development of menu’s, specials etc.
The ideal candidate must also have the following attributes;
- Have a passion for food to help deliver an excellent dining experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record the role being applied for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter, also stating your salary expectation. We look forward from hearing from you.