sous chef - putney
be you. be a sous chef
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people!
what makes a brilliant wagamama sous chef?
- you’ll already have sous chef experience in a large, fast paced kitchen
- you’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive place for your guests + team
- you’re a true expert in food quality + standards, with exceptional food knowledge
- you own everything you do - whether you’re emphasising the importance of smashing targets, minimising wastage, or passing on your technical skills, it’s all about becoming a better leader
- you ensure your kitchen is always clean, safe + welcoming for the benefit of your team + guests
- you understand the controllable costs that impact the business + know how to manage these effectively
maybe you’ve never cooked japanese or asian food – not a problem! we’ll teach you all you need to know! what’s important is your ability to lead a team under pressure to deliver the highest quality of cooking
working at wagamama is more than a job, it’s a career!
as a sous chef we offer a fantastic training programme, brilliant salary + bonus, a share of staff tips, a free meal on every shift, amazing staff parties, clean chef whites on every shift, loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!