Cook Fish & Chip Shop Team Member - Great Yarmouth
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Cooks Fish & Chip Shop Team Member I am responsible for:
- Providing an outstanding Fish & Chip Shop experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
- Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
- Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
- Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........