Cleaner - London
Cleaner (Female) - London
Share your passion for cleanliness! You’ll be there doing it all, providing an integral service for our members. You’ll get the freedom to interact with people from all walks of life, making a difference and representing your Club.
We’re looking for a meticulous Membercare Assistant to maintain cleanliness within the club ensuring our Members have a pleasant experience.
- Cleaning duties to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene & safety.
- Customer service; actively seek customer feedback and make improvements.
- Recording all cleaning duties and tasks on relevant checklists to maintain the company standard.
- Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning substances and materials.
This role is part time, working 16+ hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (7.30am-2pm), 'lates' (2-8.30pm) and mainly weekends.
What we can’t live without:
- Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail, you’ll demonstrate a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to multi task & work unsupervised.
- Effective communication skills and approachable to members and other staff.
A major part of this role will involve cleaning the female changing rooms and so we require a Female Cleaner only for this role. This in no way affects any other candidate rights. Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. We’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Virgin Tribe – discounts on loads of Virgin products & services.
- 30 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%