Fitness Instructor - Kettering
An enthusiastic and motivated individual wanted, who is passionate about fitness.
Please note that this is a casual role, with no guaranteed hours. Hours will be given based on the needs of the business and team availability.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Fitness Instructor, who is passionate about the health & wellbeing and is committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a warm, friendly and professional welcome is delivered to all customers at all times
- Help reception to book treatments, organise the diary and be a point of contact for our Spa Members
- Interacting with members and guests during their exercise regime in the gym and studio
- Provide member health checks, gym inductions and deliver classes
- Deliver exercise consultations and inductions to all new members, providing exercise regimes to support the requirements of each individual
It’s key that our Spa areas are presented to the standard our guests and clients expect and so cleaning and maintaining these areas may also be required. If you have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members and keep them coming back happy then this could be the role for you.
To be considered for this position, you must already have Level 2 Fitness or equivalent.
In return, we are offering the successful candidate a rewarding role with scope for career progression and development.
There’s a competitive rate of pay as well as all the benefits of working for a growing and well respected company, including 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years), generous employee discounts, life assurance and much more.
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa is in one of the most central locations in the country which makes it popular with leisure and business guests. The four-star property has 119 guest rooms, 22 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, so it's a busy place to work but also very rewarding. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of 8 luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations – What are you Thwaiting for?