Customer Service Assistant - Carlisle
Moto Hospitality are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Assistants for our M & S Simply Food unit
Can you deliver exceptional customer service?
Are you a natural when it comes to talking to customers?
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% off with our Employee and Partner Discount Card – Offering you, your partner as well as friends and family discount of some of our brands
- Additional Discount Card (s) issued with length of service to give to your friends and family
- You can also earn cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Development programmes offering employees in all job roles the opportunity to progress their career further
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be working as part of a team to deliver an exceptional standard of customer Service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Serving customers in a timely and polite manner
- Preparing refreshments
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
- Handling cash
Who we're looking for
- A natural ability to talk to customers
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player
- Must be of school leaver age
- No experience required as full training given
- Candidates must be able to get to and from motorway services
- Willingness to learn
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
What are you waiting for? Apply today
We at M&S Simply foods are looking for a part time member of staff to work mainly mornings but with a degree of flexibility.
£7.72 per hour
Moto Discount Card