Chef De Partie - London
We are looking for a talented and passionate Chef de Partie to join the team at Balthazar restaurant.
Balthazar restaurant is renowned for delivering a friendly and flawless service within a Parisian style, lively and bustling brassiere. The French brasserie and bistro dishes combine the best ingredients with the most traditional methods to produce food of exceptional quality. The restaurant delivers all day dining from a team who are passionate about delivering friendly, relaxed and energetic service in a vibrant environment.
As a Chef de Partie we expect you to effectively run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
We are ideally looking for a Chef de Partie who has:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie in a high quality restaurant
- A passion for food and working with seasonal high quality ingredients
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Previous experience of working within a high volume and fast paced restaurant would be beneficial but not essential
We offer our employees a highly competitive remuneration package along with a range of company benefits including:
- 5 straight shifts
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- Induction training for 2 weeks where shadow in applicable section
- Provision of chef whites
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!