Spa Therapist (16 hours) - Chepstow
Spa Therapist (16 hours) - Gwent
Posting Date Jan 31, 2018
Job Number 18000B9O
Job Category Spa
Location St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Gwent, Wales
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking, birthday gifts, and generous global hotel and product discounts for you, your friends and family.
Spa Therapists at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs specialise in providing relaxing and revitalising health & beauty treatments to guests. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
- Provide a warm welcome to guests and professionally converse with them to ensure that they are at ease.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services to promote and answer guest queries
- Provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer treatments in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
- Maximise opportunities for upselling, including retail products, to contribute to departmental profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
- Report immediately any inappropriate guest behaviour.
- Ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Complete closing duties as required including cash handling/banking in line with policy.
- Undertake regular training and development as necessary
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
This four star hotel is an enviable wedding venue which allows our therapists to provide a memorable experience for our guests and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
Ideally placed in Chepstow, South Wales close to the M48, St Pierre is a picturesque location with two fantastic golf courses where no two days are the same. With an exciting blend of guests and large events, our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, extensive leisure facilities and fine dining at our hotel's on-site Morgans Restaurant.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott Internationals flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.