Receptionist - Cheshire
The Alderley Edge Hotel is one of the most sought-after venues in the heart of Cheshire making it a truly desirable venue for all manner of celebrations. Every aspect plays a part; the fabulous setting, stunning location, the attentive service by our professional and welcoming Team in one of Cheshire's most exclusive villages. As of early September, this year the Hotel is going through a major transformation whereby we are refurbishing the entire Hotel from public areas, Reception, Bar, Restaurant and Banqueting Suites. We will also be refurbishing our 50 bedrooms early next year which in turn will transform the property with service standards to match. We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our wonderful team offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
JW Lees has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the growing team. We’re going further to brew great times. Want to be part of it?
- Meet and greet guests and visitors to the hotel.
- Manage face to face, on line and telephone bookings
- Check all reservations and allocations
- Handle guest queries and requirements
- Check guests in and out of the hotel
- Prepare all restaurant reservations
- Maintain occupancy levels on the computer system
- Manage the computer system including room rates and changes
- Deal effectively with customer requirements, complaints and service issues
- Handle cash and card payments
- Ensure a safe environment in which to work. Report any hazard or maintenance defects immediately
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance
- As with any successful business, change happens, so responsibilities are likely to evolve over time.
As with any successful business, change happens, so responsibilities are likely to evolve over time.
Our six values run through everything we do and we’ll expect that you are…
Proud: Proud of JW Lees, Our people, Our pubs, our beers and our food.
Savvy: Understands what matters, plugged in to the world and never afraid to admit when we’ve made a mistake.
Honest: We’ll always do what we say and always be straight with each other.
Passionate: You’ve got to love what you do, otherwise you shouldn’t be doing it.
Personal: Giving the personal time and attention to every customer and team member, no-ones a number here!
Together: True team spirit, no one-upmanship, in it together for the long term, helping all to succeed.
As a key member of the JW Lees family we will promise you a competitive package, fantastic team environment and supported development opportunities throughout your career.
Are you the Receptionist extraordinaire we’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Receptionist - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly