Executive Lounge Associate - London
Executive Lounge Associate - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the Iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Executive Lounge Associate could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for an Executive Lounge Associate has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- As a front of house representative in our exclusive Chambers Club the Chambers Club Associate is responsible for delivering a five star luxury lifestyle service experiences for customers.
- The role involves actively delivering a five star service to each customer at each opportunity.
- The Chambers Club Associate works closely with the kitchen and fellow Associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction by ensuring a five star approach to luxury/lifestyle service within the Chambers Club.
- As an entry level position and as key member of the hotels service team it is the associate’s responsibility to use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit thus making their experience in the Chambers Club unique.
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment
- Demonstrable skills in hospitality
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.