Pub Chef - Timperley
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards? We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade on a part time basis, at the Timperley, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
Part of this training will also include undertaking an NVQ, through our training provider lifetime. This in turn will assist you with any career progression plans within our estate
Career Progression Plans within our estate
You will receive an hourly rate of £8.20 - £9 per hour
5.6 weeks holiday and a workplace pension plan
50% discount card for food ( for parties up to 6 people) at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
The Quarry Bank is located in the heart of the village of Timperley. This site is very much a community site, hosting a large bowling green at the back. With live entertainment, and quiz nights, this is extremely popular with the local crowd. It offers a typical pub menu including burgers and grills, as well as a variety of ales to choose from over the 8 hand pulls on offer..
Whether you work full time or part time, we need people who want to look after customers. You will be required to oversee the day to day activities of the kitchen at the site. You will be knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and how to support the site to turn out mouth- watering dishes with ease. You will produce all starters, mains and desserts. You will also be require to oversee stock, ordering and audits.
With relevant experience, you will relish the chance to develop your career. We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Deliver a reliable efficient food service
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
Apply for Pub Chef - Timperley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly