Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Barnes
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a chef? If so we have a fantastic opportunity available as Chef de Partie at Rick Stein Barnes.
As Chef de Partie you'll play an integral part in supervising our team of chefs. You'll be encouraged to learn and grow your skills and you'll have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
We are looking for a passionate chef who will support the kitchen team and act as a role model. You will share our love for great food and have an eye for detail.
At Rick Stein Barnes guests can enjoy some of Rick Stein’s most iconic dishes such as Dover sole a la Meunière and salt and pepper prawns as well as a selection of new dishes including stifado, a rabbit stew inspired by Rick’s travels to Greece, with caramelised onions, red wine, cinnamon and currants.
The benefits you’ll receive as Chef de Partie:
- A share of tips for restaurant, kitchen, reservations and housekeeping teams
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Chef de Partie:
- Confidently running a section within the kitchen
- Developing your knowledge and skills within the kitchen
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage
- Helping to ensure the security of stock at all times
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Chef de Partie, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.