Head Chef - Lowestoft
Situated between Lowestoft and the popular seaside resort of Southwold, Kessingland Beach Holiday Park in East Anglia & Lincolnshire sits directly opposite the beach, perfect for long walks. After a day on the beach, watch the kids splash around in the outdoor pool or chill out in the spa bath. Then there's a great line up of entertainment that the whole family will love.
We are seeking a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team in Kessingland Beach Holiday Park on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for a team of up to 20 and will be overseeing our busy Boathouse Bar & Restaurant kitchen as well as our Fish & Chippery.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
* Strict management of waste control
* Meticulous health & safety standards
* Ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
* Rota and hours management
* Recruitment and training
* Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful candidate will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
* Experience in stock take & budget control
* Excellent people-management and communication skills
* Experience of managing a team
If you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training