Waiting Staff - Reading
Waiting Staff - COSMO Reading
This position takes orders from guests, serves drinks and ensures the overall guest experience is exceeded. The ultimate goal is to ensure that our guests enjoy their visit to COSMO.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fluent knowledge on COSMO dining system and ability to clear translate this to customers and watch customer’s body language in order to anticipate needs
- To assume 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- Prepare tables for meals, including the complete set up of linens, silverware, napkins and place-mats.
- Greet guests in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods as well as allergen information.
- Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages and food to the guests.
- Check beverages for quality and presentation before serving to guest.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return
- Clear and clean tables promptly according to proper sanitation standards
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Keep yourself aware of new promotions, menu changes, system or equipment changes, new procedures, policy changes, and company development.
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Must be able to work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Must be available to work as late as midnight or later if necessary
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and carry trays filled with multiple dishes and drinks
- Must possess the ability to recognise a problem when it arises and be able to resolve it appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Be willing to work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others
Apply for Waiting Staff - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly