Demi Chef de Partie - London
Demi Chef de Partie - Middle Eastern Cuisine
Hotel Café Royal offers to take guests on a sumptuous culinary journey across a multitude of restaurants, bars, cafés and private dining areas. Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, our team creates an elegant, yet contemporary theme in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
As a Demi Chef you will become part of a special culinary team that requires dedication, passion and knowledge of products to ensure the preparation and production of our highly specialised menu items.
A selected team of culinary professionals will be on hand to train and guide you through your career with us. This position requires commitment to the culinary craft, ability to learn and the right understanding to deal with colours, textures and high quality products.
- Proven experience ideally as a Demi Chef within a luxury hotel or high quality destination restaurant
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with, and proven commitment to past employers
- Exposure to international cuisines, particularly with Italian or modern European influences is advantageous
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- 4 Days per Week with 3 days off on a Rotation basis (47 hours per week)
- On-duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by clicking the 'Email' link. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.