Waiter/Waitress - London
(New Restaurant Opening)
Our legendary Regent Street address has long been the capital's hub for fine food, wine and conversation. Oscar Wilde chose the Café Royal - and its unmatched wine selection - for his salon, while Winston Churchill favoured our steaks, stilton and champagne. Even those who differed on most things, came together here to enjoy an atmosphere and range of gourmet pleasures found nowhere else.
The story continues today, as we embark on an exciting new chapter and eagerly await the arrival of other passionate restaurant professionals to add to the culinary excitement.
Naturally we are now actively seeking new team members to join us on this new culinary journey. In the words of one of our most famous patrons “To define is to limit” so whatever your background or passion, if you have an engaging personality, discretion and understanding of what it means to provide Luxury service we'd love to hear from you.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained within a restaurant in a luxury hotel, a casual fine dining restaurant or the like
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of food & wine
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by clicking the 'Email' link. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.