Spa Therapist - London
Spa Therapist - Soho, London
The Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre provides a personal and intimate holistic experience. Complete with a large lap pool, the gym has the most advanced fitness equipment, including Kinesis machines, a spacious aerobics studio and a private training room. Watsu hydro-experiences are offered, as well as private and public Hammam and signature Akasha treatments. The all-organic lounge and bar area offers a healthy, nourishing assortment of snacks and juices.
As a Spa Therapist you will undertake a wide range of signature holistic spa and beauty treatments designed to rejuvenate and relax our guests from the stresses of modern city life, provide individual one-to-one consultations and promote our bespoke in-house range of products. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design. Your general duties will also include providing advice and guidance to guests on Spa facilities and services, membership enquiries, reception and cleaning duties.
- You will be professionally trained and hold recognised trade certificates in a number of Holistic Therapies, Massage and/or Beauty
- A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level service that is with calm confidence and personality
- Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a Luxury Spa environment - 5* Hotel is preferred
- You will also need to have conversational English ability in order to communicate expectations and feedback of treatments with your clients, exceptional attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work evenings and weekends
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate
- Experience in Yoga, Meditation, Watsu treatments would be advantageous
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How To Apply?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a CV that is fully up to date and correct. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.