Front of House Concierge Manager - Tower Bridge
Do you live and breathe by delivering a premium 5 star service to customers? If yes, then Third Space has the perfect role for you; we have an exciting opportunity for an efficient and engaging Concierge Manager who oozes a passion for fitness and enthusiasm for providing the customer a great journey and experience where their expectations are always met, if not exceeded at our brand new club in the City.
We are looking for a proficient communicator in possession of strong written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to embed a proactive and exceptional culture of customer service, so that all member queries, complaints and feedback are handled expertly and seamlessly.
The Concierge Manager will be responsible for managing the Concierge rota, guaranteeing that the concierge station is always adequately resourced and that the team are sufficiently trained within their role. The manager will also need to ensure that the Club is always striving to improve by reviewing and improving the standard operating procedures.
The ideal candidate must by familiar with working under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, and be flexible to working on weekends. The shift rota requires availability for a start as early as 05.15 and a close as late as 22.30.
Skills and attributes required:
- Strong and influential leadership skills
- Ability to provide exceptional service standards
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft packages (Windows, Excel, Outlook)
- A confident and clear communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented with good written and spoken English
- Self-motived, enthusiastic team player
- Ability to correctly cash-up and manage stock levels
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and an interesting covering letter to email@example.com