Content Marketing Executive - Bristol
Job Title: Content Marketing Executive
Main Purpose of Role: You will oversee the creation and execution of all forms of online content across the Liberation Group, including websites, third party listings, blog partnerships and social media.
Reports to: Group Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to ensure a well thought out content strategy is actioned for the group.
- Create engaging and relevant content across branded social media channels and the main websites.
- Community manage all social media channels across the business, responding to customer enquiries and dealing with them in an efficient manner.
- Implement a paid spend strategy on our social channels to ensure content is seen by the relevant target audience.
- Research and produce blogs to help SEO and increase brand awareness.
- Execute PPC and Google Ad Word campaigns.
- Work with the Ops team to improve the online booking journey for both tables and rooms across all our pubs, adopting a ‘test and learn’ approach to ensure we are optimising the number of bookings at all times.
- Keep up to date with the trends and changes in the digital marketing industry to ensure we are producing best in class content, ensuring it matches the tone and style of each brand.
- Research third party listings for both pubs and brewery businesses, ensuring we have a presence on relevant sites and that any information on these is up to date and beneficial to our business.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate.
- Must have excellent English and able to write good copy.
- An analytical approach to marketing, making the most of a ‘test and learn’ approach across all responsibilities.
- Previous experience managing branded social media accounts, including boosting and promoting posts, with an intuitive approach to producing great, engaging content.
- Good knowledge of PPC, SEO and Google Ad Words.
- Fully conversant with all MS Office applications coupled with first class email skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A good understanding of the role digital marketing plays in the hospitality and beer industry.
- Some experience in UX and the ways in which we can improve the user experience.
- Knowledge of updating content on Wordpress.
- Prior experience working within the hospitality industry and the importance of good customer service.
- A decent knowledge of or passion for good beer and brewing.
This is a full time role working from Butcombe Brewery in Wrington, just outside of Bristol.
Apply for Content Marketing Executive - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly