Chef - Great Yarmouth
Do you want a career as a Chef, working for The Times 5th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
As a Chef you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests
The Purpose of the role:
- Check freshness & prepare food and ingredients
- Prepare meals from our menu according to the specification provided
- Prepare and present meal according to agreed portions & serving sizes
- Work as part of the kitchen team to deliver great quality food for our guests
- Follow and adhere to health & safety and food safety regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.