Swim Instructor - Leicester
Our Swim Instructors instil a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim. All abilities and ages are welcomed and as a Swim Instructor you will run sessions effectively and efficiently, setting up and maintaining equipment, undertaking appropriate administration and adhering to Fusion’s safeguarding policy.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Swim Instructor will have:
- ASA Full Teachers Certification Level 2
- Experience of teaching a diverse customer base
- Experience of successfully mentoring/supporting colleagues
- Good numerical and written skills
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the swimming lesson programme
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.