Sous Chef - Gloucester Quays
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We pride ourselves on delivering genuine Italian-quality dining experiences for our guests. If you picture a great Italian meal, you will think of delicious food, sunshine, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Whilst we can’t guarantee the sunshine, we can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
The heart of a restaurant lies within the kitchen and the passion that goes into delivering food that’s perfect every time and makes guests come back over and over again.Our Sous Chef would be:
- Someone who has true passion for food
- Supporting the Head Chef in learning and creating dishes on our menu using company specifications
- Constantly working with the guest in mind, and always looking for ways to make the dining experience even more memorable
- Flexible and able to work across all sections of the kitchen, to support the team and the kitchen as much as possible
- Calm and collected in all situations
- A professional that strives for excellence in all areas of the kitchen
Here at Bella Italia we love to look after our people. We’ve put together a competitive and attractive package to recognise and reward all the hard work they do which includes:Generous incentives
Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
Clear and accessible career pathways
Staff meals over a 4 hour shift
A 50% discount card on food and drink
And much more….
The General Manager would love to hear from interested people and would be delighted to talk you through why working for Bella Italia could be a great choice for you. Please contact the restaurant today for further information.
After all the heart of Bella Italia is you!