Sports Rep - Overseas
Sports Rep - Working abroad
How would you like to make someone’s holiday dream come true?
In this role, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing for our customers! We’ll ask you to put yourself in our customer’s flip flops, to truly understand what they’re looking for from their perfect holiday.
How will you do this?...
By being an integral part of our Sports/Kids Club team with a responsibility to prepare, manage and deliver sessions
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- A recognised Sports qualification NVQ Level 2 or above
- A passion for working with children of all ages
- A Positive , fun, and energetic approach to tasks
- Working as part of a team
- To be able to plan and deliver Fun, varied and engaging activities to our younger customers
- To Host and Participate in children’s party’s and discos
- To take part in any in-house entertainment as required.
- Character work.
- To be able to work towards set targets.
- Second language advantageous but not essential.