Head Chef - Edinburgh
Head Chef - Indigo Yard
Since 1996, Indigo Yard bar and restaurant has provided the perfect setting to enjoy the best food and drink in Edinburgh's West End. With a rustic style, and a superlative selection of beer, wine and cocktails, we work with the very best and local producers across our menu. Indigo Yard is where to eat in Edinburgh in the city centre and West End.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head Chef or someone looking to move forward in their career.
Head Chef Resonsibilities:
- As a Head Chef you will be responsible for the maintaining and driving consistently high standards of produce.
- Help in recruitment and training of junior members of staff
- Daily and weekly Stock Control & ordering
- Full control in all areas of kitchen management including all KPI targets such as GP %, wage controls, environmental health issues and menu design
Head Chef Skill Requirements:
- Have experience in a similarly high quality operation
- Possess a passion, knowledge for food and willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times
- Have an excellent understanding of financial controls.
- Leadership, Management & Positivity.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
This company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.