Duty Manager - Guildford
Duty Manager - Guildford
Permanent – Full Time or Part Time
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Being one of the primary indoor trampoline park chains of its kind in the UK, we are looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this fantastic leisure and sporting activity. Our staff are important ambassadors for the AirHop brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who comes to visit our trampoline parks. AirHop sites are lively and friendly places to work where staff are given the training and support needed to ensure everyone is able to put the customer at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for a new Duty Manager to help develop our standards whilst ensuring all customers have a great time whilst visiting AirHop. You will provide support to the entire park. You will be responsible for completing daily operational procedures, keeping health and safety at the forefront of your role, whilst striving to increase park revenue at all times through positive outreach work.
- Ensure that the facility is opened and closed in accordance with procedures
- Monitor the security of the building during all opening hours
- Lead, direct and motivate the Court Monitors and Shift Leaders to ensure a quality service delivery
- Provide information, instruction, induction and training to staff to ensure they fulfil their roles in an efficient and safe manner
- Maintain a high profile throughout the facility and respond positively to customer needs, expectations and comments
- Undertake cash and transaction reconciliation and ensure cash security is maintained and financial procedures are complied with
- Ensure the absence management policy is effectively applied
- Provide support to the Operations manager and Marketing manager where required
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A clear understanding of Health and Safety in the work place (First Aid Qualification advantageous)
- Previous experience in a busy leisure environment (ideally in a DM position)
- Confident and outgoing personality – able to build a strong rapport with colleagues, customers, clients
The role will involve unsocial hours including evenings and weekends. In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme.
Apply for Duty Manager - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly