Receptionist - Tetbury
Receptionist - Calcot Manor, Tetbury
Calcot Manor is a 35 bedroom hotel located near Tetbury, Cotswolds. The Conservatory restaurant in the main house is a light and spacious restaurant overlooking the Calcot grounds, and serves simple but very tasty food. The Gumstool Inn is our very own village-style pub adjacent to the main house, complete with open fire, our fireside grill, stone floors and a proper British pub food menu.
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our team at Calcot.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that that all guests and visitors receive a warm welcome and a lasting first impression of the hotel
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Administrative duties (preparation of arrivals and departures list, registration cards etc)
- Answering the telephone
- Taking bedroom and restaurant reservations
- Meeting and greeting
- Checking public areas
- Dealing with general enquiries from guests, members of the public and staff
- Liaising with other departments where necessary
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Computer literate
- Previously worked in a hotel environment
- Good industry knowledge
- Self-confident & enthusiastic
- Have high standards
- Be well presented
- Inter personal skills
- Flexible Attitude
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Paid overtime and tips
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.