Concierge - London
Concierge - Grange Hotels, London
Grange Hotels, a private collection of luxury hotels primarily located in the heart of the world's most exciting city – London.
The ideal candidates should be polite, friendly with good customer service skills. Previous experience in similar role is desirable.
To offer information and assistance to visitors and hotel guests in regard to hotel facilities, local attractions, dining, entertainment, transportation, sports events, recreation, tours, health and beauty treatments, child-care, cultural events, shopping etc., while projecting a positive image of the hotel and company at all times.
- To welcome guests upon arrival, help them with their luggage, escort them to the room and inform them of all in-room and Hotel facilities.
- Attend to all guests and potential clients at the Concierge desk and in the hotel lobby in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Answer customer enquiries politely and efficiently and where necessary seek help and information from other departments.
- Collect laundry/dry cleaning from guest bedrooms and ensure it is sent to the laundry company on time.
- Deliver laundry/dry cleaning to guest bedrooms.
- Store guests’ luggage after check out following company policy and safety procedures.
- Act as part of the security team, performing security rounds, checking doors and windows especially on ground and lower ground levels and being particularly vigilant about suspicious packages and visitors not accompanied by hotel guests.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in UK without restrictions.
Apply for Concierge - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly