Kitchen Leader - Ipswich
Kitchen Leader - Ipswich (New Shop Opening)
People at Pret work hard, have fun, learn a lot and really grow. Right now, we're looking for passionate Kitchen Leaders (Supervisors) to join us.
Our Kitchen Leaders (Supervisors) guide a team of Hot Food Chefs, Trainers and Team Members to create Pret's delicious handmade food.
At Pret, we have a dedicated Academy that ensures the right training, development and support of our wonderful people. There are opportunities for our Leaders to progress towards an Assistant Manager role.
For passionate Leaders we offer:
- A full-time position (no zero hours contracts here)
- £9.05 per hour (plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour based on mystery shopper results, after initial training)
- The opportunity to study for a NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Hospitality & Supervision
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Life assurance
- Free food when working
- 50% discount in Pret shops when you are not working
- Great reward and recognition events
- Pret Pension scheme
And most importantly, you'll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you have proven kitchen supervisory experience within a high volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment, we'd love to hear from you. So please apply.