Assistant Manager - Bristol
Assistant Manager - HUBBOX, BRISTOL
Salary up to 24k depending on experience.
Hubbox are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given a personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 15k and had experiences within the food side of the business. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
A great opportunity is on the horizon in 'Britain's Best Place to Live 2017.' The General Manager is looking for a well rounded and energetic team player to join the team. Located on Whiteladies Rd, Hubbox is a beautiful bar and restaurant that has a reputation for delivering great cocktails. With a growing food business and strong corporate trade, this is a fantastic opportunity!
- Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
- Vision: to be the country's best loved burger brand
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for Hubbox…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 45% of our managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
Join the Hubbox!