Maintenance Manager - Edinburgh
Hotel Maintenance Manager- Tigerlily
Tigerlily is the Capital’s most talked-about boutique hotel, bar and restaurant.
A stylish and contemporary award-winning bar and restaurant with infamous cocktail menu (with over 150 concoctions) and moreish seasonal menus, and come the weekend we become one of the liveliest venues in the capital. Our beautiful Georgian building houses 33 stylish suites and bedrooms, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features.
Situated on Edinburgh’s George Street, Tigerlily boasts a central location close to the city’s key attractions.
We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Manager to take care of our hotel’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, electricity.) You will manage maintenance for the bedrooms, bars and restaurants and assist with various renovation and repair projects.
In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
Hotel Maintenance Manager Responsibilities
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, bars and restaurants
- Organise repair works in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
Hotel Maintenance Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management)
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Problem-solving attitude
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Holidays: 28 days holiday per annum