Activity Leader - France
Permanent Activity Leader - Le Chateau de Chantereine, Criel-sur-Mer
We are delighted to announce that we are now looking to recruit for the 2018 season at the Chateau. We are offering you the opportunity to work as a tour guide and activity leader based at our beautiful 16th century chateau in the seaside town of Criel sur Mer on the Normandy coast.
If you are interested in developing yourself and your career and working in a different country, embracing a different culture and language then we are looking for people like you.
We will provide you with full and comprehensive training to become a tour guide and empower you to inspire our customers’ learning experience and fulfil their learning objectives. Once fully trained you be able to guide groups around several towns and cities as well as the WWI battlefields.
Working at the Chateau is a fantastic challenge and will allow you to enhance your delivery skills and the ways in which you work. It is a lot of hard work but really worth it, so come and join our small but dynamic team!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Displayed a continuous positive behaviour with a willingness to learn.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player with a good sense of humour and the ability to work well in a small team.
- The capability of working on their own initiative and be keen to learn new skills and self-develop.
- A professional and diligent approach to all duties that they are tasked with, portraying themselves as an excellent role model.
- A proven competence at delivering a variety of products to a wide variety of customer types.
- A wide knowledge of the overall organisation and industry.
- Demonstrated adaptability and problem solving skills.
- A good level of facilitation skills.
- A good public speaker, can learn and retain information and travel routes.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- An interest in history and culture and learning a new language.
What we do at Kingswood
We are one of the leading providers of residential trips, we support teachers and group leaders in bringing learning to life. We aim to instil self-confidence and a sense of achievement, through a positive experience which is educational, enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. We have 10 centres across the UK and France, providing unbeatable learning experiences outside the classroom. Each centre is unique and offers slightly different educational opportunities. Our locations range from Areas of Outstanding Natural beauty to Sites of Special Scientific Interest.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure at the company’s expense. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Kingswood.
We know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Kingswood Learning and Leisure Group you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks.
If you want to join in the fun why not hit apply to find out more?