Contract Manager- Enfield
Fusion Lifestyle is recruiting a Contract Manager/Business Manager to support in the day to day running of a successful contract- Enfield. As Business Manager you will manage a smaller site within the contract (Albany Leisure Centre), whilst working alongside the Divisional Manager in ensuring the overall success of the contract. You will lead your managers to deliver exceptional performance, standards and customer service; ensure that your team carries out robust plans to maximise opportunities and minimise risk; establish efficient and effective solutions and motivate and develop your team to achieve success.
Fusion Lifestyle operates an outstanding portfolio of 90+ sport and leisure facilities across the UK. We have an unrivalled record of investing in and developing our sites – we’ve carried out £150m worth of investments in redeveloping our portfolio in recent years.We are committed to internal promotion, skills training and personal development: our Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited ‘Stride’ programme develops managers through a structured career path and our Business Managers have a key coaching and mentoring role.
We have a real determination to provide service excellence and our managers have the drive to ‘make it happen’. They thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment and want to work for a business that is investing and rapidly growing.
The successful candidate must have:
- previous multi-site experience, managing a multi million pound turnover
- significant evidence of success in a General or Senior Manager role in the leisure industry
- a proven track record of financial planning and achievement
- demonstrable ability to lead and develop teams
- evidence of managing large scale projects
- creativity with examples of previous innovation
As well as competitive pay and great training and career development opportunities, we offer:
- a high quality pension scheme
- access to a private healthcare scheme
- family membership to our facilities
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.