Duty Manager - Sutton Coldfield
Duty Manager - Patisserie Valerie Sutton Coldfield
Our unique café-atmosphere are where our customers discover the best quality handmade artisan cakes and patisserie is what we are famous for.
We are looking for highly talented Duty Managers to help our Store Managers run the show, championing our values, running successful shifts whilst leading the team to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
Our Duty Managers help us to bring to life this experience for our customers every day through:
- Being friendly and welcoming
- Having a love of food, especially when it comes to cakes and patisserie
- Being passionate about great service, delivering service excellence in all that you do, by ensuring that you always put our customers first
- Leading the shift
- Being organised
- Great communication skills and have the ability to drive sales during the shift
What you will need:
- Supervisory or Duty Management experience
- The proven ability to being able to work under pressure and capable of leading and running successful shifts in the absence of the store management.
- Motivated by being busy
- Understanding of how the front of house and back of house teams work best together to deliver excellent service and top-class standards
- To be familiar with the day to day operations within a hospitality environment
- A keenness to develop your experience and a passion to develop your management experience to maybe eventually move into a management role with us.
What we offer you:
- Free food when working
- A reward card which entitles you 50% off all food at any Patisserie Holdings stores
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, child care vouchers and much more
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Outstanding training & development opportunities to help you develop you Management and Leadership skills
- Pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as our stores are not open too late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family