Sous Chef - Beaconsfield
Sous Chef - Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
26k + Tronc + Paid overtime
Live In Accommodation
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, motivated and passionate Sous Chef to join Raymond Blanc's Brasserie Blanc family at our stunning flagship site in Beaconsfield.
Headed up by Raymond Blanc, passion and quality are at the forefront of everything we do.
Our kitchens combine both classical french and modern techniques, working with the best produce and state of the art equipment to deliver quality dishes to our customers.
The Sous Chef will need to have a great personality, strong communication and leadership skills, presence, passion and a proven track record working within busy, fresh food or branded operations as well as have an understanding of kitchen financials.
What’s on offer??
- Work for a reputable award winning company continuing to grow
- We are a food led company actively headed up by Michelin Starred Chef - Raymond Blanc
- A kitchen specked out with the best equipment
- A fun, passionate and energetic management team to motivate and inspire you while we have fun
- A relaxed atmosphere where we encourage you to be yourself
- Amazing in-house training programmes to develop you
- Focused development plan so you can move forward with us as we continue to expand
- The best produce prepared fresh on site to order
- Contracted 48 hr weekly
- Live in accommodation available offsite at a subsidised cost
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
Our success is determined by you succeeding!!!
Get in touch, were excited about meeting you and bringing you into the family.