Kitchen Manager - Liverpool
Location: Ploughman's Table, Red Squirrel
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Manager to join the newly established Milton Pubs and Taverns!
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who is ready for the challenge of leading and inspiring a hard-working Kitchen Team driving them to achieve results. This position is suitable for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Overseeing food ordering, preparation & delivery and stock control
- Train, Motivate and Inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
- Be able to work under pressure and manage your workload at busy times
- Be responsible for the Kitchens financial performance
- Ensure the Kitchen is adhering at all times with health & hygiene regulations and standards.
You’ll have great leadership skills and the ability to build a high performing team to improve all aspects of the Kitchen, alongside great communication skills to listen to customers and be able to deliver a great experience that they look forward to returning to!
What we offer:
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary and Bonus & Incentive Schemes
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities throughout the business
- Staff discounts
If you would like join us, please send a full CV by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview.