Room Attendant - Horley
Role Title: Room Attendant
Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Russ Hill is a busy airport hotel and is looking to employ room attendants to clean bedrooms – between the hours of 7am-3pm.
- To ensure cleanliness of rooms.
- Report to the Head Housekeeper any maintenance repairs.
- To ensure cleanliness of linen/service room.
- Report any abuse of the furnishings within the bedrooms.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and the ability to stick to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Committed and keen to learn.
- Able to work closely with fellow colleagues.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
- Transport is provided between Gatwick/Horely Gatwick/Crawley each day.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Room Attendant - Horley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly